Week 2

Last week went pretty well. There were a few glitches here and there but all in all it went pretty well. This week will be completely different as I have taken the whole week off from work to do some major cleaning and decluttering in the basement. I'm scared that today is already shaping up to be a bad day in which I won't accomplish a lot, but I'm going to do my best. Dylan is staying home from school with a sore throat and will need to make a trip to the doctor and we are short one car at the moment. I really hope I'm able to get a lot done even though everthing is working against me and it's ony 7:25 am.

So here is the plan for this week.

Monday
Kevin works 3:00 - 9:15
Dylan is home and will need to go to the doctor.
I plan to work on the basement as much as possible.
Dylan and I will have chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner.

Tuesday
Kevin works 9:00 - 4:00
I'll be back in the basement.
This will be our family night with dinner and games.
Dinner will be pork chops, potatoes and veggies.

Wednesday
Kevin works 8:30 - 3:00
I'll be back in that basement again but will stop early to take Dylan to the orthodontist.
It's curbside recycling day so we have to have our tub to the curb early.
It will be Sloppy Joes for an early dinner.
We will all be at Boy Scouts from 6:00 - 8:00

Thursday
Kevin works 3:30 - 9:15
Me, I'll be back in that basement again.
Dylan and I will have Chicken & Cheese Quesedillias for dinner.

Friday
Kevin is off and will be leaving for Scout training.
I'm hoping to shampoo the basement carpet and then clean up the rest of the house.
Dylan and I will have the night to ourselves and we'll have to find something fun to do.

Saturday
Kevin will be gone for Scout training.
I really hope that I will be done with the basement so that Dylan and I can have a fun day!

No comments: