I need to lighten the mood around here so I snatched this from Joanne's blog.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love them both! I'll take the egg nog though.
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa just sits them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I've never had misteltoe.
5.When do you put your decorations up? Ususally around the first weekend in December but I'm really running late this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mom makes Hot Browns.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Making cookies with Grandma.
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My cousin Shelli told me when I was 4. Scrooge.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open gifts at my in-laws house.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Very old fashioned looking. All white lights, lots of ornaments (many handmade), popcorn strings and an angel on top.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I love it on the weekends but hate it on workdays.
12. Can you ice skate? Not a chance.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Barbie's Dream House
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Sugar cookies with icing.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Singing carols with the whole family while my mother-in-law plays the piano.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? An angel all dressed in gold and white.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Little Town of Bethlehem
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yuck
21. What do you want for Christmas? Time to rest and relax with my family.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? I have a couple of work parties but nothing with friends.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? Jeans and a sweater.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Several. My son was obsessed with them when he was little.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Christmas Eve with Kevin's family and Christmas Day with my family.
It's all God
5 weeks ago