I saw this on Mer and the Carpool Queen's blogs yesterday and finally got my son to answer the questions. Please keep in mind he is officially a teenager now.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Did you get your homework done?
2. What makes your mom happy?
When I don’t get a terrible grade.
3. What makes your mom sad?
When I skip my homework.(Can you tell yet that we are having homework/grade issues?)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By doing something stupid. (Gee...thanks)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don’t know.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
5’5 ½” (He missed it by an inch. I'm actually 5'4 1/2"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I don’t know.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sit on the recliner, watch tv and eat. (Sadly, he isn't too far off)
10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
You look like someone that would be in a Swiffer commercial. (???)
11. What is your mom really good at?
I don’t know (Obviously haven't been impressing him much)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Singing (Ha! This is no secret!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Accountant…bookkeeper is the official title.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Italian (Actually, my fave would be Mexican but I do like Italian.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don’t know, I’ve never really thought about all of this. (Again with the not impressing him.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Daisy Duck (Huh?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Scouts, Homework, Monopoly, I don’t know… (How about practically everything?)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We’re pretty much the same in every way, that’s why we’re always fighting right? (Sad but true)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Different hair color and you’re old. (Over 24 hours in labor & a c-sec for this?!?)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You say it every day. (And I always will)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I don’t know. What DO you like about dad? (Hmmm...maybe need to work on that Proverbs 31 thing a bit more.)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Nashville (Not a bad choice.)
Countdown to Colorado
2 months ago