Simple Sunday 03.22.09

I'm late posting this but the fact that I'm posting more than once every three months is an improvement so I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

It was rough week and I honestly can't come up with small things that struck me as wonderful this week. I do have something though. Yesterday we celebrated two of my favorite people turning 13. My son Dylan and his cousin K were born 10 days apart and have celebrated every one of their 13 birthdays together. I love just watching them together because their is none of that boy/girl weirdness with them. They are just best buddies and I believe they always will be.





Happy 13th Birthay to two terrific kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your son and niece are beautiful. Only a a year and four months until my oldest join those teen years!

THanks for stopping by La Vida Dulce. It looks like you and I read a lot of the same blogs.

Happy Tuesday!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a wonderful relationship to celebrate! They look like they are the best of friends.