Today is my son's 13th birthday so I'm going to post 10 things I love about this boy.
- I love that when he was little he said "kank koo" for thank you.
- I love that he still had to be tucked in every night until he was at least 12.
- I love that he isn't embarassed to go skateboarding with his dad.
- I love that he can now set up his own tent and cook his own meal over a fire that he started.
- I love that when he was little he would tell people he had a brother and that brother's name was Grandpa.
- I love that he will still play Monopoly with me even though he now considers me an inferior opponent.
- I love that his best friends are his cousins. Cousins are very important when you are an only child.
- I love that in staring contests I can always make him laugh first.
- I love that he went to his first real concert (John Mellencamp) with his old mom and dad.
- I love that he plays the drums and guitar....just like his daddy.
Happy Birthday beautiful boy. I love you.